Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Strawberry Malt Cupcakes



After seeing this cupcake on Your Cup of Cake a little while ago, I promptly pinned it not so much for the flavor but just for the look of it - I mean, it doesn't get too much cuter than a red & white paper straw in a cupcake, now does it?! Admittedly, I'm just not a malt person. Never been that big on malt shakes, whoppers or any of that. But I HAD to make these cupcakes - just HAD to! So very glad I did! And you will be too! I'm providing a link straight to the recipe at Your Cup of Cake, and while you're there - take a look around! There are so many other lovely cupcake recipes to tempt you as well! :)
http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2012/02/strawberry-malt-cupcakes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment