Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Pink Sugar Peony & A Highly Recommended Online Class!

I am so excited to share my picture with you today! My very first open sugar peony - I have been wanting to tackle one of these for FOREVER!! Finally did with the help of a great class available on Craftsy - have you had a chance to check their offerings out yet? If not, I highly recommend it! They do have a number of free classes and tutorials available, but this one was SO worth the $! And compared to live classes, extremely affordable at only $20! (I did snag it when it was 1/2 off!) The class I just finished is "Cakes in Full Bloom" by Erin Gardner - again, she show some beautiful techniques and how-to's on sugar flowers - a really fun and well-done class! (And no, I haven't been paid a dime to review this class - just wanted to share!) My peony still has a way to go before I'm completely happy with it...but so excited to finally attempt one - always a work in progress! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment