Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Peanuts & Coca-Cola Cupcakes

As soon as I saw this recipe post on Sprinkle Bakes' blog, I knew I had to try them for myself! Having grown up in North Carolina, throwing salted peanuts in a bottle of Coke was as natural as breathing to me when I was little! Oh, the memories this one simple recipe evoked...! I highly recommend trying her recipe for yourself even if you're not familiar with the Southern practice of Peanuts & Coke - you won't be sorry :)
I've posted a link to her recipe below.


http://www.sprinklebakes.com/2012/04/peanuts-in-my-coke-cocoa-cola-cupcakes.html

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I haven't thought of peanuts and Coke since I was a kid! My grandpa always bought me peanuts and Coke! I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO yummy, Jenniffer - the frosting is truly TO DIE for! :)

    ReplyDelete