Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Red, Black & Ivory Cupcake Wedding


I so enjoyed making these cupcakes for this wedding - my very first attempt at wedding cupcakes! :) There were three different cupcake flavors featured: chocolate, vanilla and red velvet. I used mainly vanilla buttercream (a few of the vanilla had chocolate buttercream) to ice the cupcakes and even though I did not manage to get photos of them I also had some cupcakes decorated with fondant flowers in the wedding colors as well. The bride and groom had a cutting cake made of fluffy vanilla with ivory vanilla buttercream and fondant accent flowers in the wedding colors of red and black. This was a challenge for me as these were the most cupcakes I've baked and decorated at one time, but I really and truly enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment