Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Carrot Cake Cupcakes

Yes, I have been rather busy trying out new recipes :) But that's just always so much fun for me (as long as they work out anyway). And such was the case with this yummy carrot cake! I've never been a huge fan of carrot cake, it's okay, but definitely not a favorite. I'll always choose chocolate any day (sorry, carrots). But I found this lovely carrot cake cupcake on Food Buzz and just the beauty of it astounded me - I simply had to make it! It uses whole wheat flour to give you a slightly less dense cake - you keep a lighter crumb without it being dry at all - it's really quite perfect in my opinion! Please try this lovely carrot cake recipe, you won't be sorry! I've included a link to the recipe below:
http://bravetart.com/recipes/CarrotCake

No comments:

Post a Comment