Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Curious George Birthday


I have had the pleasure of making this little guy's Birthday cakes for three years now - his First Birthday cake was the first outside request I ever actually received (the Mickey Mouse cake with Mouseketeer Hat smash cake) and looking back I remember being terrified! So it's so much fun to see not only how much he's changing and growing, but how I am as well in my skills! :) This year, they went with a Curious George theme, so we designed the cake and cupcakes around his party invitations. The main cake was chocolate with vanilla buttercream filling, covered in fondant with all fondant details. I then made chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and fondant toppers to match the cake! Happy 3rd Birthday to a very special little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment