Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cupcake Crown!


I'm so very excited to announce I've entered my Peppermint Mocha cupcakes into Celebrations.com's Cupcake Crown competition! This is completely popular-vote driven, so it's up to you my friends to determine the winners! As my loyal visitors and friends know, there are few things I love more than creating both a tasty and beautiful cupcake, so if you'd like take a visit and place a vote for my cupcake - it would be much appreciated :) You can place one vote per day, so visit as often as you'd like - as you can see, the prizes are quite nice and wow, can't imagine winning the Cupcake Crown!!
http://www.celebrations.com/cupcakecrown/2012/cupcake/peppermint-mocha-cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment