Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins


We all know I'm pumpkin crazy (and if you didn't before...well, you do now) so when I found this recipe by blogger Brown Eyed Baker, I've SO been looking forward to trying it out! A breakfast treat for my daughter's teachers proved the perfect opportunity :) A pumpkin muffin filled with all the most wonderful spices, cinnamon cream cheese filling and a cinnamon streusel topping completed this breakfast treat! I will most definitely be making this again and I strongly encourage you to try it out as well! *Note - I did omit the pecans listed in the original recipe as there were nut allergies at school and the streusel was still outrageously delicious! http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2010/10/18/pumpkin-cream-cheese-muffins-pecan-streusel/

No comments:

Post a Comment