Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes


So, these came about when I had both some leftover chocolate cupcakes and strawberry swiss meringue buttercream from my Nephew's cake and realized...I've never done a chocolate/strawberry combination! Well, I couldn't let that stand! Chocolate espresso cupcakes with strawberry swiss meringue buttercream, a fresh strawberry or two and a quick drizzle of melted dark chocolate! Ah, much better!

3 comments:

  1. this is exactly what i want to do for an 18th, would you possibly have the recipes/instructions on how to do these! please xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, if you'll let me know your email I'll gladly send you what recipes I used for these!

      Delete
  2. That frosting is so pretty! May I ask what piping tip you used? I love chocolate-covered strawberries and these look beyond incredible!

    ReplyDelete