Favorite Quote Ever :)

Life is short. Eat more cake!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes


So despite my extremely busy baking schedule over the weekend, I picked up some raspberries at the grocery store with the intention of using them in a cupcake at some point in time. When I remembered Sweetapolita's recipe for Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Buttercream Cupcakes with Chocolate Glaze, I knew I'd found what I needed! :) Oh, raspberry swiss meringue - there simply are no words! I chose to keep my raspberries whole and tossed them into my vanilla swiss meringue at the end which gave you lovely jewel-like pieces of raspberries peeking through the buttercream - so pretty! I highly encourage you to try both the dark chocolate cupcake and the raspberry meringue buttercream - so richly wonderful!!
https://sites.google.com/site/sweetapolitaprintables/dark-chocolate-raspberry-buttercream-cupcakes-with-chocolate-glaze-1

No comments:

Post a Comment